Wednesday 31 March 2010

response to Abortions



"in 2008 around 195,300 abortions were performed on residents of England and Wales and 91% of these were funded by the NHS, if the option wasnt made available readily would there be so many of the procedures carried out??"


I very much doubt it! I believe that there would be 195300 unwanted babies in England and Wales. I find it very difficult to accept that Abortions sit under the topic of 'being bad'.


Women should have the option, I also disagree that both parents should be in agreement. It is the woman's choice. It is her body. It is she that would be much more widely penalised if the child was born and then not looked after properly!


I do agree that to have an abortion is to take responsibility for you actions, no matter how accidental.


I could debate this topic for hours, but the simple fact is, that it is far better to regret an abortion than to regret a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment